type inference landing (round 2)

Brian William Hackett

Aug 23, 2011, 6:55:21 PM8/23/11
to dev-tech-js-en...@lists.mozilla.org
I'd like to try landing TI to m-c this Friday evening. As discussed on the recent dev-planning thread, the plan will be to maintain a side repo (birch) to hold a version of the repository with TI disabled, which will be maintained should we need to backout before pushing to Aurora. Thoughts?

Brian

Asa Dotzler

Aug 24, 2011, 10:28:59 PM8/24/11
Brian William Hackett wrote:
> I'd like to try landing TI to m-c this Friday evening. As discussed on the recent dev-planning thread, the plan will be to maintain a side repo (birch) to hold a version of the repository with TI disabled, which will be maintained should we need to backout before pushing to Aurora. Thoughts?
>
> Brian

My thoughts are: \o/

- A

kmc

Aug 26, 2011, 9:30:52 AM8/26/11
On Aug 24, 12:55 am, Brian William Hackett <bhack...@stanford.edu>
wrote:

> I'd like to try landing TI to m-c this Friday evening.  As discussed on the recent dev-planning thread, the plan will be to maintain a side repo (birch) to hold a version of the repository with TI disabled, which will be maintained should we need to backout before pushing to Aurora.  Thoughts?
>
> Brian

Congrats!

--
Kemcy

Brian William Hackett

Aug 26, 2011, 10:36:10 PM8/26/11
to dev-tech-js-en...@lists.mozilla.org
Delaying this to monday night (got some red after an m-c merge today which needs fixing).

Brian